Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

By way of introduction: I am Arden Davis Haskin and I was born in Sacramento Calif. in 1938. I am married to my wonderful husband of fifty two years, Laurence (Larry) J. Haskin. I will tell how we met and our love story in another post. We are the parents of ten wonderful , amazing, terrific children. Our first is Jay Laurence Haskin, born in 1958 then came Sherry Elizabeth Haskin born in 1960. Our third child was Sandra Rosemary Haskin born in 1961. Mark William came next in 1963. He was premature and I was advised to wait three years at least before having another child sooo...Michael Bay Haskin was born in 1966. Then came the second half of our family: Victor Owen was born in 1968 followed by David John in 1971. We finally got another girl; Christine LaPreal was born in 1972. James Daniel in 1978 and Valerie Lynn in 1981 completed our family.
In the coming blogs I will attempt to relate experiences that will be humorous and revealing of the Larry and Arden family. Feel free to make comments, edit where necessary and ask any questions you like

2 comments:

  1. Yay mom!! Welcome to the world of cyber literature! I can't wait to see what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Arden. Very cool. I look forward to reading your blog. It's fun! Love you lots.

    jeri

    ReplyDelete